1. All meetings of the 9-1-1 Board shall be conducted in accordance with the Alabama Open Meetings Act.
2. Notice of all meetings shall be posted to the Secretary of State’s Internet website as soon as the time, date, and place are known. Notice of all meetings shall also be posted on the Board’s website as soon as the time, date, and place are known.
3. All meetings are open to the public, except for executive sessions.
4. All meetings shall be conducted using Roberts’ Rules of Order.
5. Minutes shall be recorded all official actions of the Board using the procedures set forth by the Alabama Department of Archives and History.
Chapter Name: BOARD OPERATIONS AND MEETINGS
Chapter Number: 585-X-2
Rule Number: .02
Author: James T. Sasser
Statutory Authority: Section 11-98-4.1 Code of Alabama, 1975
History: Adopted without change
Copy of Filing: